FIRST BLOG

No comments

HI EVERYONE,

This is my first blog, I hope you guys will like it!!


So I decided to write a blog on fitness because a few months back I just wasn't able to take everyone's negative comments about my fatty body. Although it is true that we shouldn't allow trolls to affect us, but we are humans and damn... it hurts. 

I searched for the most easiest ways to loose weight, I dried a lot of diets but I hardly followed them for 2 or 3 days and imagine I tried exercising as well. I had watched almost all the videos on youtube and blindly followed a few of them which were like hiit workouts and cut to next day I wasn't even able to get up from my bed and then I just  had one thought in my mind "I will eat whatever I feel like and do whatever I want" and guess what I gained 2 kilos instead of loosing weight.

But one thing I learned from all this was that the diets required a lot of money and I just didn't want to spend my money on things that I can barely stand. Coming to the exercising part I noticed one thing that almost all the instructors were using gym equipments and I was like who will buy these for me and I don't know whether its good or bad but I don't like sharing the fact that I am trying to loose weight with anyone and I am sure most of  you must be having the same thought process.

Then I left all this and started following my self created diet and self  choosen exercises and I lost 10 kilos in 4 months. It took time but atleast I was happy. One thing I would like to say to everyone that do not follow any diet and create your own diet. 

But for those who wan't to know my simplest diet and cardio plan or those wan't inspiration, for them I will keep on posting posts related to it.

So get ready and let’s start this journey!!.......Thanks for reading and goodbye for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment