DIET OR NO DIET

No comments


So I a big question is that is dieting important?


 NO, dieting is not at all required but yes a balanced diet is required. I am not at all telling you to eat salads or raw vegetables or anything like that, let me talk about myself.

 So, what I started doing was that I started eating home cooked food and 'slowly' removed junk food from my diet. Also, I told my mom to cook my not so favourite food so that I would eat less because earlier what I used to do was overeat and never even realise it.

Also because I was having pizza's and burgers on almost a daily basis so removing them from my diet was a difficult task.

Coming to what I ate in a day, 

In  the morning I had one glass of milk at around 8 am then at around 2 pm I had my lunch which includes 1 roti, sabzi and curd. Next, for my lunch again I had one glass of milk.

And for those who don't know how to cook roti(Indian Bread) and sabzi, you can easily find the recipes on youtube and if you unable to find let me know


So for people like me who can't be satisfied with only three meals.We  need a lot of food in between as well, So what did I eat??

I had fruits, fruits and fruits. On my starting days I even had mangoes but slowly I stopped eating then and yes, lots of water. 

This was my daily diet plan, go ahead and create yours!! 





No comments :

Post a Comment