AN APP THAT CAN MAKE YOU FAB FROM FLAB

No comments


Hi Everyone,

In this post I want to tell you about an app today which I found really amazing and its not any sort of paid promotion, its just that I found it very helpful so I thought I should share it with you guys.

So the app's name is Healthify Me and its features are mind blowing.

The best part of the app is that you can find out the calories in all sorts of food. I am using it on almost a daily basis and I first track the food and then eat. It really helps in controlling my calorie intake.

Also is tells about the protein, fats, carbohydrates and fiber which is bang on. Also I found the calorie calculations very accurate.

Apart from this it also tells you how much water to drink in a day at at what time, also you put a timer if you forget to drink water.

Also it tells you how much you should exercise in day according to your BMI, and the best part you can track how many calories you are burning by doing a specific exercise.

Here you can also track the number of steps you took in a day.

Another great feature of using this app is that you can set a weight goal and along with that you can add your pictures to see the difference.

This app also has some paid features also like:

  • You can get a personal online instructor
  • An online store where you can buy healthy food items 
  • Also it gives you a personalized diet plan as well

Honestly I didn't like the online store feature because the stuff they have is very costly and shipping time is also average.

But the diet plan is great because you can tell your food preferences and then it creates a plan for you.

Overall a very good app with a lot of features and I recommend it to everyone who are trying to loose weight or trying to gain weight.

I am hoping that you will find this post helpful and share it with your dear ones.


No comments :

Post a Comment